Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Grahame Park (West) Management Limited will be held at Blessed Dominic Primary School, Lanacre Avenue, London, NW9 5FN on Thursday, the 24th day of March 2011 at 7:30 pm, to transact the following business:
- To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and Financial Statements and the Auditors’ Report for the year ended 30th April 2010.
- To re-appoint P S J Alexander & Co. as Auditors of the company and to authorise the Directors to fix the auditors’ remuneration.
And the following as special business:
- To consider, and if thought fit, pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution, which the Directors propose and recommend:
That the annual subscription for the period 25th March 2011 to 24th March 2012, be fixed at £480 and the subscription be payable by two equal instalments in advance on 25th March 2011 and 29th September 2011.
By order of the Board
N N Kini
Dated: 1st March 2011
Notes Relating To The Notice Of The Meeting
- A member entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy, and on a poll, to vote instead of him/her. A proxy need not be a member of the Company. The instrument appointing the proxy must be deposited at 22 Beaumont Court, Cherry Close, London, NW9 5FR not less than 72 hours before the start of the meeting.
- The registration of transfer of shares shall be suspended from the 8th day of March 2011 to the 24th day of March 2011, both days inclusive.