Work for the Grahame Park Regeneration is now well underway. Choices for Grahame Park are continuing the design work for the planning submission of phase 1b. This is the part of the Grahame Park regeneration that is nearest to the Willow Gardens.
It’s due to include a new supermarket, shops, a cafe, library, community centre and new park as well as approximately 445 new homes.
There is currently an opportunity to see these plans and make any comments you have at a series of exhibitions
The exhibitions will be held as follows:
- Orion School, Lanacre Avenue
- Tuesday 7th September from 5pm to 7:30pm
- Thursday 9th September, from 5pm to 7:30pm
- 15 The Concourse (next to the Post Office)
- Tuesday 14th September, from 10am to 11:30pm
- Thursday 16th September, from 2:30pm to 4pm
- The RAF Museum, Grahame Park Way
- Thursday 7th October, from 10am to 7:30pm
- Saturday 9th October, from 10am to 2pm
For more details, contact Claire Sherwin at Choices For Grahame Park on (020) 8359 2922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download a flyer in PDF form here.
[Update] The exhibitions have now finished. Thanks to everyone who attended and gave their feedback. Check back for information on further events related to the Grahame Park regeneration which is scheduled to start early next year.